Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Skaven Blood bowl Team Conversion Part 1!

Another Blood Bowl league is happening at Phoenix Fire, and if I get paid in time to enter I definitely plan on playing again.

Last time, I chose to play goblins. I had never really heard of Blood Bowl, and just picked goblins because my friend Bradley had a old, kickass goblin team he wasn't going to use. I didn't listen when anyone told me goblins were a more advanced team, and would probably suck. Even though they were a lot of fun, I don't want to run them this time. I want to run a team of my own, so I'm returning to my first love, Skaven!

Now, I definitely don't have enough money to buy one of the old skaven teams, so IT'S CONVERSION TIME. (Like clobberin' time? get it?) I have a bunch of random old Skaven bits, and I picked up the Skaven half of the Island of Blood set from my friend Kyle, so I've got plenty of rats to mess with.

So after some bit box digging, this is what I'm going to start with:

Bits!
I know starting with a Rat Ogre isn't always the best plan, but I've really wanted to do something with my old metal one, so I'm starting with a Rat Ogre.

He's missing an arm, poor guy. Also, cacti.


This is what I'm thinking of as far as a team list goes:

1 Rat Ogre
2 Blitzers
2-3 Gutter Runners
1 Thrower
4-5 Linemen
2 Re-rolls?

I'm not for sure if I want to cut a Lineman for the third Gutter Runner, but Gutter Runner's are sweet so who knows. I'll have a more solid plan together for part 2.

I know that's not a football, dude thinks he's playing rugby.

Badass old Gutter Runner.

This guy is getting upgraded to Gutter Runner!


Thanks for checking this post out, go forth and conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment